Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which direction to take?

Options
  • 03-06-2018 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Hi all,i’m Traveling down from Sligo tomorrow to bloom,i’ll Be using my phone as a sat nav. Google maps is saying to go via the m50 to the navan road,and the maps app is saying go via the N4 chapelizod bypass.
    Which way is handiest re traffic and directions?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,119 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

glaswegian wrote: »
    Hi all,i’m Traveling down from Sligo tomorrow to bloom,i’ll Be using my phone as a sat nav. Google maps is saying to go via the m50 to the navan road,and the maps app is saying go via the N4 chapelizod bypass.
    Which way is handiest re traffic and directions?

Cheers.

N4 avoids the toll. Traffic was a bit dodgy after palmerstown today but only 5 minutes delay or so plus some of that could be attributed to the mini marathon

• Registered Users Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Traffic from M50 Exit 6 into Phoenix Park today was utterly insane. It took us nearly over an hour and a half getting from the M50 to the car park at around 11am this morning.

Coming from South Dublin, I should have come through town.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭glaswegian

Traffic from M50 Exit 6 into Phoenix Park today was utterly insane. It took us nearly over an hour and a half getting from the M50 to the car park at around 11am this morning.

Coming from South Dublin, I should have come through town.

Thanks,I think I’ll have to leave a bit earlier than I planned.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭glaswegian

glaswegian wrote: »
    Thanks,I think I’ll have to leave a bit earlier than I planned.

Hi all, thanks for your info. I left Sligo at 6.40am and was in the car park at 9.00am,traffic was light and conditions were good,went a wee bit astray on the way out of the park and ended up back where I started but all went okay after asking a wee guard for directions.

Advertisement