Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekday Marathons in Ireland

• 03-06-2018 9:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi all
    I am wondering if anyone knows of any marathons taking place on weekdays around Ireland?

Heading for Berlin in September and would like to follow with another before the end of the year but normal weekend races won’t work for me due to family/work commitments

Not looking for a big event, just a timed and properly measured event, was thinking maybe something as part of a multiple marathon event or the like.

Ideally taking place between end September and the end of the year but would be interested in events at any stage as it will help for next year.

I know East of Ireland club sometimes does midweek stuff but don’t see any for this year..

Anyway, hoping someone out there has info on anything that exists!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Ultraman100

mdlb wrote: »
    Hi all
    I am wondering if anyone knows of any marathons taking place on weekdays around Ireland?

Heading for Berlin in September and would like to follow with another before the end of the year but normal weekend races won’t work for me due to family/work commitments

Not looking for a big event, just a timed and properly measured event, was thinking maybe something as part of a multiple marathon event or the like.

Ideally taking place between end September and the end of the year but would be interested in events at any stage as it will help for next year.

I know East of Ireland club sometimes does midweek stuff but don’t see any for this year..

Anyway, hoping someone out there has info on anything that exists!!
    www.eastofirelandmarathons have some and east anthrim marathons have some

Advertisement