Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meter

Options
  • 03-06-2018 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi is it possible to get a pay as you go meter in Dromiskin co Louth 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi whelo007,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Any restriction on installation of a Pay As You Go (PAYG) meter would be based on the individual property rather than the area. Most of the time there is no issue, unless the property is rented and the property owner or agency does not permit installation of a PAYG meter.

Are you already an Electric Ireland billing customer?

Thanks,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 3 whelo007

No i am with Airtricity and would be willing to change over if i could get a meter installed ....how could i go about it 
    regards Bernard

Hi Bernard,

Thank you for confirming.

You can make the switch to Electric Ireland for electricity PAYG by completing the following form on the Electric Ireland website, and a member of the Sales PAYG team will telephone you as soon as possible.

The above phone call will be made any time during the day Monday to Saturday, if you could have your phone to hand as much as you can. The call may also come from a blocked telephone number. The Sales agent will require your electricity meter point reference number (MPRN) and an up-to-date meter-reading.

Here also is a guide to Electric Ireland Smarter PAYG electricity.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 3 whelo007

Una im very sorry to tell you im not at home until November ... im in Lebanon .. i can give you my wife mobile number for you to contact . 
    Ashling 
    thank you for your reply 
    regards 
    Bernard

Hi Bernard,

Thanks for your message. For security/data protection, we just need to advise not to post any personal details publicly. The telephone number has been removed by Mark from Boards now.

The call-back about the Smarter PAYG meter would be from the Sales team rather than ourselves here in Social Media, so if you send the link and information to your wife, if she completes it, the call-back can be made to her. It would be necessary for the call-back request to come directly from your wife also.

Best regards,
    Una

• Advertisement
Advertisement