Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daft Advertising

Options
  • 03-06-2018 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Dear Members,
    I was recently looking for an apartment in Dublin and everytime I visited a real estate or property agent they told me to keep looking for ads on Daft.

I am curious is it necessary for everyone to advertise on Daft only?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

LPC786 wrote: »
    Dear Members,
    I was recently looking for an apartment in Dublin and everytime I visited a real estate or property agent they told me to keep looking for ads on Daft.

No, But it would be Ireland's most popular property website. I'd imagine a very high percentage of available properties are advertised on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 LPC786

No, But it would be Ireland's most popular property website. I'd imagine a very high percentage of available properties are advertised on the website.

Thanks Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

LPC786 wrote: »
    Dear Members,

Basically telling you they don't want to waste time going thru properties with you, find something on daft.ie and hopefully it's something they have on their books and even better still you buy and they get their commission for doing nothing

Gone are the days of telling estate agents what you would like and them finding something and "earning" their commission.

Plenty of new apartment devs in Dublin at the mo, go direct to the developer. Depending on where you are looking at...

Advertisement