Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ca I change my billing/pay date?

Options
  • 04-06-2018 11:04am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'd like to get my bills to come out as close after I get paid as possible. Is it possible to change the date you take the payment by direct debit? I get paid on the 24th i'd ideally like it in the week after that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige B

Hi Zascar,

Thanks for your message.

It is possible to change the date on a bill by bill basis. We recommend contacting Electric Ireland once you receive a bill, we can then change the payment date to a date that suits you.

This can be completed here on Boards.ie by private message, by private message on our other social media channels (we are available on Twitter and Facebook), or over the phone with a member of the Electric Ireland Customer Service team on 1850 372 372. They are available to call from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Saturday.

Alternatively, customers can register for Equaliser payments (Electric Ireland's equal pay option), which allows customers to select a date each month for their payment to complete. This can be completed online here, or over the phone with the Customer Service team.

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

\Thank you for the quick and detailed reply Brige. I'll send you a pm.

Advertisement