Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How the BOARDSIE PERSONA spends his bank holiday Monday.

• 04-06-2018 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭

So he gets up at 11 and dresses, cooks a mess on his stove and boils the kettle.
    Then his mobile rings (well he has no credit to make outbound calls).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,370 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Would not read again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

WTF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭jcorr

LOL.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

I get up when I want except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by the dustmen. I put my trousers on, have a cup of tea and I think about leaving the house. I feed the pigeons, I sometimes feed the sparrows too, It gives me a sense of enormous well-being.
    And then I'm happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a bit of my heart devoted to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

I wake up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy

Unsure who I am and constantly need to change my name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I can only speak for myself, but I'm spending mine thinking up never seen before kung-fu combinations that I could use on Ray D'Arcy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,216 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'm still in bed and I've been round here longer than you OP

yeah what ever I do what I want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Eh go around with a sense of dread and foreboding like every other day

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I get up when I want except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by the dustmen. I put my trousers on, have a cup of tea and I think about leaving the house. I feed the pigeons, I sometimes feed the sparrows too, It gives me a sense of enormous well-being.
    And then I'm happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a bit of my heart devoted to it

Well done, you just rescued this train wreck

Well done, you just rescued this train wreck

Parklife

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,541 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I can only speak for myself, but I'm spending mine thinking up never seen before kung-fu combinations that I could use on Ray D'Arcy.

Kinky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Kinky

I woke up in Chris Brown's body

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,056 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Like a more productive Dolly Parton, working eight to five.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

The wife is in making a fry. Gonna take kids out after it. Life’s good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

My boardsie persona obviously spends his time researching a wide variety of topics in depth so that he can pontificate to the ignorant masses on almost any issue with ease.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Birneybau wrote: »
    Parklife

So just like the hobo here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gaJbR74ZvM

Well, the boardsie persona is the hobo equivalent this side of the pond i suppose.

somefeen wrote: »
    My boardsie persona obviously spends his time researching a wide variety of topics in depth so that he can pontificate to the ignorant masses on almost any issue with ease.

Parklife

Advertisement