Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some inspiration!

• 04-06-2018 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,131 ✭✭✭✭

we had our garden 'done' last year, raised patio for sea views and some work around a shomera to blend it in a little more. it has all gone pretty well and a lot of the plants are really coming into their own now, have tried to keep them watered etc

however i thinl the frost did for a few of them so looking for ideas on what to replace them with, any ideas

Garden faces west and gets plenty of sun.

First area is against fence on right hand side as you look west, looking for a few things to plant closest to the patio

D5Q4zqi.jpg

Here is towards the back of the area in front of our kids play house, this area didnt do so well

uR2gbzG.jpg

Around to the side of that everything else seems fine but clematis didnt make it, will i just replace with the same?

CEBf55H.jpg

Again further across from here, maybe a little bare?

HmWiPgY.jpg

and these two lads look dead are they?

Qunhwzo.jpg

Finally at the front of the house, east facing behind what looks like a christmas tree! i have dug out some plants the bulders landscapers put in that were dying, its pretty shaded here, any ideas on what we could plant?

XfM98tv.jpg

Advertisement