Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you waiting on now?

Options
  • 04-06-2018 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

For me i am waiting for my cz452 to go through the garda been waiting for over 2 weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

September 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Inter county shoot in july

• Registered Users Posts: 15,023 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Not waiting on anything but thinking about a new model Ruger PC9 carbine 9mm./ruger.com/products/pcCarbine/models.html for Bullseye 360 or gallery rifle.Or an Inland carbine 30 cal "advisor" model with the folding paratrooper stock for either discipline...without the select fire obviously:pac: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLkRHFNL9GQ

Or a wood-fired hot tub to soak the starting to feel the age body after a days hunt or work:( It costs about the same as either rifle here in IRL.
    :

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Mississippi.

Game fair in Shanes Castle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Bought new shotgun on 23rd February. Finally got grant letter last Thursday (three and a half months later!), paid for licence on Friday, now waiting for licence. I've forgotten what I wanted another shotgun for at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭cosieman

Nice what shotgun did you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭decdon

Waiting on my Beretta A400 explore action !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭grassroot1

Waiting on a government that will treat sporting firearms owners with the same respect shown to soccer,GAA and other main stream sports.

Advertisement