Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for an iconic Rory Gallagher T-shirt.

• 04-06-2018 5:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any obscure site where I can get a Rory tshirt. Have seen the Ebay and Amazon stuff... not impressed.

Such a loss to the Irish scene. Wish I got to see him in my earlier years but I just came too late to the party

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Masala wrote: »
    Anyone know of any obscure site where I can get a Rory tshirt. Have seen the Ebay and Amazon stuff... not impressed.

Such a loss to the Irish scene. Wish I got to see him in my earlier years but I just came too late to the party

You do know the Festival was on this weekend in Ballyshannon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

I have two that I bought around 2007 in a shop in Cork. Never seen them anywhere since.

EDIT. You can't have been trying that hard, they have them on fruugo.ie and at rorygallagher.com . first two results when I googled Rory Gallagher T shirt.

This is a thinly veiled "I have great taste in music' thread surely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭Masala

somefeen wrote: »
    I have two that I bought around 2007 in a shop in Cork. Never seen them anywhere since.

EDIT. You can't have been trying that hard, they have them on fruugo.ie and at rorygallagher.com . first two results when I googled Rory Gallagher T shirt.

This is a thinly veiled "I have great taste in music' thread surely

Jaysus... that fruugo site is piss poor. I could print them myself off my my HP home printer.

I guess I have great taste alright....I can also play the opening rift of Smoke on the Water on a guitar. It a real party piece and the chicks really dig it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,833 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Masala wrote: »
    the chicks really dig it!

giphy.gif

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Advertisement
Advertisement