If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung HW-K950 SoundBar

Options
  • 04-06-2018 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭

As above, I'm thinking of buying this. What is the best price in euros, and does it come with the wall mounts for the rear speakers. Also does this come with the Samsung 12 month movie sub thing ?

Edit :it's for a small room, 10 by 10 ish.i think it will be OK, plus if I move kinda future proofing it above the 850,your thoughts?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

deco nate wrote: »
    As above, I'm thinking of buying this. What is the best price in euros, and does it come with the wall mounts for the rear speakers. Also does this come with the Samsung 12 month movie sub thing ?

Edit :it's for a small room, 10 by 10 ish.i think it will be OK, plus if I move kinda future proofing it above the 850,your thoughts?
    Thanks in advance
    Hey Deco Nate.

Apologies for the delay.

I've heard this running in a customers house and was pretty darn good!

It would seem that the 12 month movie deal is still running. I went through the claiming process right to the end and it was all spot on.

At the moment there is also a world cup promo (WC100) on this for a further £100 off dropping it to £1099.00 or 1292.99 euro. You can pay in which ever currency works out to be the cheapest for you.

The rear speaker do not come with a wall mount.
    We stock Q Acoustics Glass shelves which I would say should fit the rears priced at £39.95
    https://www.richersounds.com/q-acoustics-qa2140-glass-wall-supports.html

Let me know your thoughts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Hey Deco Nate.

Apologies for the delay.

It would seem that the 12 month movie deal is still running. I went through the claiming process right to the end and it was all spot on.

At the moment there is also a world cup promo (WC100) on this for a further £100 off dropping it to £1099.00 or 1292.99 euro. You can pay in which ever currency works out to be the cheapest for you.

We stock Q Acoustics Glass shelves which I would say should fit the rears priced at £39.95

Hi Kenny, last few days I was reading up the pros and cons of this.
    Anyway as I was looking around I was on your UK website and saw that this also comes with a free Samsung R1 speaker.

If I buy this will it be included?
    Thanks

Hey Deco Nate.

Apologies for the delay.

Hi Kenny, last few days I was reading up the pros and cons of this.
    Anyway as I was looking around I was on your UK website and saw that this also comes with a free Samsung R1 speaker.

If I buy this will it be included?
    Thanks
    Hi deco nate,

Yes the R1 comes with the soundbar as part of a package.

Let me know what you think.

Kind rgeards

David

Hi deco nate,

Kind rgeards

David
    OK I'm going for it, I'll send you a pm now

Hi deco nate,

Kind rgeards

David
    OK I'm going for it, I'll send you a pm now
    Thanks for the order deco nate!

• Advertisement

Hello guys, did you get my email address?
    I'm gonna send it again now

Lads, soundbar came today. Wasn't expecting it till at least tomorrow. Can you send me the receipt by email please. Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Deco,

thanks for the post and of course for the Biz - really appreciated!

You should be swimming in paper by now! We have sent you the order, cash receipt and dispatch confirmations in PDF for your convenience directly from our store Epos system.

Any hassles drop us a line and hope you enjoy your new Soundbar :D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.