Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl weed burner gas refills

• 05-06-2018 12:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

I have one of these Lidl weed burners & need gas canister refills for the tool.

Any thoughts on where I can find them ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Trasna1

What size does it say on the can? If it's a cp250 then any camping store will have them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

Firstly thanks for the prompt replies !

These are the ones - not sure if these can be bought & delivered online ?

I have asked Lidl on Twitter but no replies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

banchang wrote: »
    I have one of these Lidl weed burners & need gas canister refills for the tool.

Any thoughts on where I can find them ?

http://shop.calorgas.ie/toolbox/gas-cartridges.html

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,843 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

the antivirus on my laptop just warned of a coinmining attempt when i visited that link. best not click on it.

• Advertisement

Trasna1 wrote: »
    What size does it say on the can? If it's a cp250 then any camping store will have them.

Only says : AT 2000 & its 600ml & 330g

• Registered Users Posts: 19 bigfishman

Not sure if you got your refills!!

I have the same tool from Lidl and my gas ran out. I could not find anywhere online in Ireland.

I have just ordered 6 from Germany and will share with you if you are interested. Costing me €35 which is pretty good

Thanks appreciate if you could share details.

FYI by sheer fluke I came across them about 3 weeks later in Lidl Gullivers Santry & bought about 8 of them, but would appreciate if you could share how you imported & costs etc.

Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 1 john53

I just bought one of the weed burners from Lidl with what I thought was the gas refill but it doesn’t fit into the bayonets fitting for gas tank has anyone else had the same problem this is a picture of the tank that Lidl supplied

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Electric_11

Hi there,

I bought the PARKSIDE burner in Lidl during the week, along with two cans of gas. The cans are useless as they are threaded and the burner isn’t. I returned the cans, got a refund and bought the correct type in Halfords. They come in packs of four for €14 or two packs for €22. The type you need are CP250. I hope this helps you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Mr321

The cans are in Lidl at the moment but to answer your question thy are are standard butane can with the same size thread that you use on butane torches, those camping stoves etc. All hardwares stock them

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Pecon

If it's AT2000 Woodies have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Lgt

woodies don’t have them. They told me they don’t stock them as they don’t sell this type of weed burner. I bought an electric weed burner but so slow process in comparison with the gas one

Advertisement