Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minimum Repayment on Credit Card

Options
  • 05-06-2018 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

On my credit card statement, it gives a minimum repayment figure of significantly higher than 2.5% that is stated in the t&cs. This is the fixed repayment amount of 20% I agreed to, but why doesn't it state it as such?

Is it possible to adjust this to a different percentage ( or minimum ie 2.5%)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Darzinho wrote: »
    On my credit card statement, it gives a minimum repayment figure of significantly higher than 2.5% that is stated in the t&cs. This is the fixed repayment amount of 20% I agreed to, but why doesn't it state it as such?

Is it possible to adjust this to a different percentage ( or minimum ie 2.5%)?

Hi Darzinho,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    I'd ask you to either raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile (if you have the credit car set up on this system) or call our credit card team on 0818 251 251 and the advisers in either section will be more than happy to have a look into this for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Darzinho

Thanks; however, is it also possible to change it on the Credit Card Services site where it gives you the option to change the Direct Debit Payment Settings to Minimum Payment 2.5%?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Darzinho wrote: »
    Thanks; however, is it also possible to change it on the Credit Card Services site where it gives you the option to change the Direct Debit Payment Settings to Minimum Payment 2.5%?

Thanks for getting back to me.
    This would just change the payment itself and as you've said that this change has already been made and the minimum is still showing on the statement, I'd ask you to contact us either through the phone and the "Ask a question" section that I've given in the previous message just so the advisers can check over everything and make sure everything is in correct and confirmed.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement