Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM withdrawals not registering with visa debit card

Options
  • 05-06-2018 7:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I've made a couple of withdrawals from ATM's this weekend and none have registered on my banking app. Direct debits have come out and they register on my account no problem. I'm just wondering if this is something to do with this visa problem that happened last week?
    I have a visa debit card.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

I've made a couple of withdrawals from ATM's this weekend and none have registered on my banking app. Direct debits have come out and they register on my account no problem. I'm just wondering if this is something to do with this visa problem that happened last week?
    I have a visa debit card.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    This can be to do with the way that the institution that operates the ATM is processing the transaction. They would have up to five working days to process this kind of transaction and once we get confirmation from the ATM operator this will show on your account as normal. 
    Thanks again for the message,  
    Darren.  

Advertisement