Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MF 4300 Model

• 05-06-2018 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Lads we have changed the old tractor to a 2003 MF 4345 and was wondering if anyone has the operators manual that they no longer need.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭satstheway

somofagun wrote: »
    Lads we have changed the old tractor to a 2003 MF 4345 and was wondering if anyone has the operators manual that they no longer need.

Snap I just got a 4370.

If anyone has a workshop manual I would be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭somofagun

I have a workshop manual but its more for the 4200 series with bits relevant to the 4300. I was told that massey didnt produce a new manual for the 4300 they just updated the 4200 one. Can anyone confirm this.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭fanmanad

Have a 4360 here. Remember getting a complete workshop manual on disc. Moved house and it was never seen again. Couldn't find the same one anywhere since online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 eeijlar

I bought this one, it's pretty good. The ones you can download as a pdf are usually very slow rendering, you would have to get them printed anyway.

Here is the one I bought:
    https://www.farmingparts.com/en/Massey-Ferguson-4300-Series-Operators-Manual---1857311M2/m-67.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭somofagun

I have a hydraulic leak from a pipe connection going in on the top of the lift cover under the cab, its very restricted to get a spanner on it and was just wondering does anyone know if there is an access panel behind the seat if i removed it and the placic liner. Other than that do i need to unbolt the cab mounts and try and lift the cab.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭hopeso

You should be able to see if there's a panel by looking up underneath the cab from outside.

Be careful if you go jacking up the back of the cab. I've heard of windscreens being smashed against the back of the bonnet..

Advertisement