Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

...Shooting in Bray boxing club...

• 05-06-2018 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

...Terrible news about the shooting in Bray this morning... Crap to have this linked in anyway to Irish boxing...But at this stage I can fully understand why some promotions won't have a fight night in Ireland...3rd well known incident in as many years...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,977 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Katie Taylors dad one of the people shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,599 ✭✭✭✭walshb

There needs to be some serious law reform in this country...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,928 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Is this linked to the Kinahans I wonder?
    Was he the intended target?

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭liamoreilly

Is this linked to the Kinahans I wonder?
    Was he the intended target?
    ...Just listening to prime time now...They actually think Pete Taylor was actually the intended victim of the shooting, and it was more a personal grudge than anything else...It does seem like it was an amateur job the way it's gone...
    ...Have to feel really sorry for the victim in that case, truly a wrong place wrong time...But internationally it'll be really bad for Irish boxing...You can see the headline "Irish Olympic and boxing hero's father shot"...

Advertisement