Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best earphones for cycling?

Options
  • 05-06-2018 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Couple of threads a few years old so taking into consideration the latest technology!!:D Looking for advice on what the best earphones for cycling are? And before I'm shot for wearing earphones while cycling, I do most of my cycling on a greenway and not on busy roads! Main considerations would be earphones with high sound quality and ones that block out wind/noise while cycling. Bluetooth would be a bonus but not essential! Could spend up to 100euro for a decent pair! Looking at the 'Monster iSport Victory' (in link) as an option currently.. Any other suggestions or anyone know of any good ones?? :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Monster-Victory-Bluetooth-Wireless-Headphones-Black/dp/B01MCQO5X7/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1528196491&sr=8-1&keywords=monster+isport+victory

Comments

Advertisement