Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote record

Options
  • 05-06-2018 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭

Hi, can you tell me can I remote record on my Eir box?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Synode wrote: »
    Hi, can you tell me can I remote record on my Eir box?
    Hi Synode, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us here. 

You can record, pause and rewind live TV with our service. You can view all details here

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Hi Synode, 

You can record, pause and rewind live TV with our service. You can view all details here

Thanks 

Tracey 

That's not what I asked. I forgot to set a recording of a show I want to watch and am away for a few days. Can I use your app to set the recording remotely? I could do this when I was with Virgin

Hi Synode, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

That's not what I asked. I forgot to set a recording of a show I want to watch and am away for a few days. Can I use your app to set the recording remotely? I could do this when I was with Virgin
    Apologies for the confusion. 

Unfortunately, this service is not available, I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Thanks 

Tracey 

Any plans to implement it? It can't be that hard to do

Thanks 

Tracey 

Any plans to implement it? It can't be that hard to do
    We have no plans in the immediate future I'm afraid, we are continuously working on getting the best service possible to our customers. 

I'll be sure to pass this feedback on to the relevant team.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement