Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do banks accept other banks salary certs

• 05-06-2018 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi so have a kbc salary cert for mortgage application, my job takes ages to get these filled and sent back to me! Can I use same cert to apply to other banks too?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭silent_spark

Very unlikely. Just gather all the paperwork you need from all the banks and submit them to your employer in one go.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Purple Sheep

I used a broker and we used the same cert I'd got for a previous application with BoI when applying to the other banks. Didn't seem like it was an issue but it might be different when applying on your own? Same, employer took forever to return it and I wasn't keen to repeat the experience! Maybe you can just ask them if they mind? In the end it's pretty much the same information in there...

Advertisement