Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blaze Twin Arcade Stick PS1/2

• 05-06-2018 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Blaze Twin Arcade Stick PS1/2

POST\COLLECTION:Collection from Celbridge preferred, but I can arrange collection from shop out near UCD if suits better

PRICE: 30 [have it up on adverts for €50, A&R special discount]

PAYMENT METHODS: Cash, Paypal

Would swap for dreamcast or chipped ps1 cash your way, orrrrrrrrrrr 2x dualshock 2's

Bought this about 2 years ago with the intention to dremel it out and solder on better buttons but in the meantime I haven't been into games too much and my hori stick does me fine for the times I do play.

Few marks all over and could use a few extra scews but has great potential, have seen some really nice mods done to it on the SRK forums.

M2NmZmFlNDQ4NDA2NGE2YjgzNzI0NGIzYmNlNzI3MmRVw3AlvUZOUxhMNDMGLRBXaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYjhlODY4ZDRhMWY2YWFkNDU3NTI2NWY4YzY3ZjE4ODc4NzdiZDc5YmQxN2UzZDc5ZmU3ZmQzODc5YTIyMWFhNy5qcGd8fHx8fHw3MDB4NTI1fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'll give you €30 for it!
    Probably never use the thing but it looks cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 arcadeblasters

ohh could be fun on the cheap with retropi and a psx to usb converter....I'm sure i've a couple of genuine dualshock 2's knocking about in decent condition. no shortage of fat ps2's either!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

Whoever can get out to me first can take it lads :), sometime this week would be brill, pm me and all that jazz.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Sure, you might as well get the two controllers you are after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Inviere

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    ohh could be fun on the cheap with retropi and a psx to usb converter....I'm sure i've a couple of genuine dualshock 2's knocking about in decent condition. no shortage of fat ps2's either!
    airmax87 wrote: »
    Whoever can get out to me first can take it lads :), sometime this week would be brill, pm me and all that jazz.

Tsk tsk :o
    First person in with an OFFER is first in line

As an aside, it'd make a sweet Pi project, if gutted and fit with quality sticks/buttons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 arcadeblasters

CiDeRmAn wrote: »

hey CiDeRmAn I Didnt realise you were in with the offer before me, was on a mobile browser at the time. tell you what, you work away, could be a few weeks before i'm down in dublin anyway - if you find its going to be a dust gatherer after a few weeks i'll take it off your hands then.

I was registered on here under a previous name years back (couldnt retrieve account) and am pretty certain it was yourself who did me a sweet swap on a ps1 asics joystick and a spiffy little chipped psone.

hey CiDeRmAn I Didnt realise you were in with the offer before me, was on a mobile browser at the time. tell you what, you work away, could be a few weeks before i'm down in dublin anyway - if you find its going to be a dust gatherer after a few weeks i'll take it off your hands then.

I was registered on here under a previous name years back (couldnt retrieve account) and am pretty certain it was yourself who did me a sweet swap on a ps1 asics joystick and a spiffy little chipped psone.

I don't know!
    My head is mostly swiss cheese at this point!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

Sold !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement