Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online transfer to 90day account

Options
  • 05-06-2018 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Recently set up a 90 days notice account

Can see balance on my online 365

Can't transfer money in using 365 online ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Tibulus wrote: »

Hi Tibulus,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

This type of account would usually only have one large payment going into it and you would then not be able to make any further payments in to it. But I'd ask you to raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile as the advisers there will be able to check your savings account details and confirm what transfer options are available on this type of account.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Tibulus

Tibulus wrote: »

Hi Tibulus,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

This type of account would usually only have one large payment going into it and you would then not be able to make any further payments in to it. But I'd ask you to raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile as the advisers there will be able to check your savings account details and confirm what transfer options are available on this type of account.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Hi Darren, 

Before I posted here last week I waited for 20 minutes on a call to 365 online before they cut me off without an answer. 

After you responce I raised the query and did not get a responce. 

Today I waited another 10 minutes on the phone. 

How hard can it be to get an answer?

Niall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Niall

Thanks for coming back to us here and sorry to hear you have been unable to reach an Advisor.

If you have opened the 90 day set notice account with us, you can make additional lodgements through our Branches (subject to the terms and conditions on the account).

We have included the terms and conditions for this account here-

https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/save-and-invest/savings/instant-access-and-notice-accounts/notice-deposit-account/features-and-benefits/

Sorry, the option is not available within BOI365 Online to transfer funds into the account.

Any further questions please feel free to get back to us.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement