Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text message saying i have high bills

Options
  • 05-06-2018 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Hoping you can help. Ive tried calling but you IVR says my old account number is invalid. Tried webchat and after 20 mins they hadnt answered any questions i was asking and told me to call the number again as they could help.

I closed the account in March and in early April received a check for about 18 euro as the closed account was in credit. Got a text today saying [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]"Your next bill is unusually high. To ensure continued service and avoid receiveing unmanagable bills or potential disconnection. please call 01 7662506."[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]The account is closed so this must be a misatke. Tried calling the number and 1901 but cant get past the voice asking for account details. Webchat told me i hadnt returned the equipment. I have and confrim that. They asked for a refence number for postage. It was free post with the lable you sent so how would i get a refernce number.[/font]

[font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Can you check my account and advise what the hell is going on. I cant beleieve that Eir are still a nightmare months after ive left[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Hi,

Got through and it turns out Eir where trying to charge me 139.99 for the return of the equipment. This was returned a couple of days after the account closed and i received the free post return label Spoke to a nice young young lady, didnt catch her name as your credit control team cold transferred me to her, but she advises that she has removed the charge now.

Can you look in this this and advise how this charge appeared on my bill please.

Hi Eir,

Did ye get a chance to look at this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

oppiuy wrote: »
    Hi Eir,

Did ye get a chance to look at this
    Hi oppiuy, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll look into this and clarify it for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Pm Sent

Pm Sent
    Thanks, I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement

Pm Sent
    Thanks, I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Lads,

Did you find out what/why the charge is on the account and if its now clear

Hi,

I got an email this morning saying that i owe €139.99. Can you please come back to me and confirm this is sorted. Its been 3 days chasing this now

Good Afternoon,

Is there any update on this. I havent heard back since wednesday

Good Afternoon,

Is there any update on this. I havent heard back since wednesday
    Hi oppiuy

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you, I have been off. 

I am unable to locate any PM from yourself on Wednesday or any day after this. Can you send it on again and I'll look into this for you today. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi 

Sent a couple of PMs now with the account details. 

• Advertisement

Hi 

Sent a couple of PMs now with the account details. 
    Thanks. 

I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement