Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Comedy Festival 2018

Options
  • 05-06-2018 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭

Line-up being announced on the 13th of June with tickets on sale on the 15th of June.

In the Iveagh Gardens as usual from the 26th to 29th of July.

Hoping for a great line up this year as last year was a bit hit and miss!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Line-up has been announced. Some decent acts but a bit disappointing overall :(

https://vodafonecomedy.com/comedians/

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Zarkandar

Line-up has been announced. Some decent acts but a bit disappointing overall :(

https://vodafonecomedy.com/comedians/

Not sure if it happens every year but the Montreal Just For Laughs festivals is on same weekend, could be why there's fewer top comedians from other side of Atlantic coming over. There are some decent comedians there but definitely not as good a line up as previous years, plus the combinations are not ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,008 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Anyone any info on this, I'm going this Saturday night, is there any point in going in earlier apart from the other shows?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Anyone any info on this, I'm going this Saturday night, is there any point in going in earlier apart from the other shows?

They have nice grounds and decent enough food and drink offerings. If its a nice day, I'd go an hour or two early and chill and enjoy the gardens and atmosphere. If it's raining, there's feck all shelter when not in a tent so I wouldn't bother.

Advertisement