Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning in GAA Forum

Options
  • 06-06-2018 8:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

I received a warning in the GAA Forum for suggesting a thread was an attempt at attention seeking.

I cannot for the life of me fathom out how one can receive a warning for such a thing, given the fact there has been numerous attempts by Dublins posters on boards to gag posters who might suggest splitting Dublin would be a good idea for improving the Gaa. To me this is back seat modding and it's being allowed on a continuous basis. Nothing is ever done about it.

Either every poster is treated the same or maybe allow completely ban posters from other counties posting on the GAA forum altogether.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you attempted to resolve this directly with the moderator?

That is the first step in the dispute process, before starting a thread here

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No response in over one month.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement