Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with PhD Research (Survey)

Options
  • 06-06-2018 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I am currently completing my PhD at DIT and humbly ask for your help and a few minutes of your time. My research looks at tourism and leverage particularly in a sports (football) context focusing on cities who are host to globally recognised football clubs.  
    I am currently conducting a short anonymous survey to gauge the image and perceptions people have of the cities of Amsterdam and Manchester. Outside questions of age, gender and nationality no other personal information is required and IP addresses are not recorded. The survey includes a total of 13 questions which should require, at most, 10 minutes to complete. The link can be found here:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WCXDBQD
    @Admin, I hope I am not in violation of Board's terms and conditions in doing this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

setanta159 wrote: »
    I hope I am not in violation of Board's terms and conditions in doing this.

Whatever about this, have you given any thought to the validity of your survey results, particularly in relation to self-selection bias?

Advertisement