Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account log in problem.

Options
  • 06-06-2018 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I signed up to Eir a couple of weeks ago, I was perviously a customer years ago and used the same email address. I can get logged into my account, but nothing is showing up. I can't access the sport. I have been on the chat trying to get this sorted to no avail, the 1901 phone line is engaged all the time, is this the level of customer service I will get from Eir?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Vinneyboy wrote: »
    I signed up to Eir a couple of weeks ago, I was perviously a customer years ago and used the same email address. I can get logged into my account, but nothing is showing up. I can't access the sport. I have been on the chat trying to get this sorted to no avail, the 1901 phone line is engaged all the time, is this the level of customer service I will get from Eir?
    Hi Vinneyboy, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your service. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I can have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Vinneyboy

Hi Vinneyboy, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your service. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I can have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    thanks pm sent

Any update Tracey? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi vinneyboy,

I will follow this up with Tracey and get back to you soon.

Sarah

You know what I can't believe how bad the customer service that Eir have, firstly you can't get through on 1901, the agents on chat don't have a clue and the reps on here not much better been passed around for over a week now and and at the end of the day I have sorted my log in myself by registering with a different email address, how hard is it for someone to delete an old account so I could use my main email address, well very hard for Eir to do it, shocking service, just shocking.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

You know what I can't believe how bad the customer service that Eir have, firstly you can't get through on 1901, the agents on chat don't have a clue and the reps on here not much better been passed around for over a week now and and at the end of the day I have sorted my log in myself by registering with a different email address, how hard is it for someone to delete an old account so I could use my main email address, well very hard for Eir to do it, shocking service, just shocking.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    I'm very sorry to hear this, I understand your frustration here. 

I'm glad to hear you got the issue sorted in the end. I'll be sure to pass this feedback on for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Chattymummy

I'm having the exact same problem.. Had eir mobile and re registered when I signed up with same email as eir mobile would of had....
    Can I ask you if you just registered the account again using a different email, as in you already had account on one email and registered again with another .. Sorry now but I've no faith in eir fixing my issue either and was looking for a fix...

I'm having the exact same problem.. Had eir mobile and re registered when I signed up with same email as eir mobile would of had....
    Can I ask you if you just registered the account again using a different email, as in you already had account on one email and registered again with another .. Sorry now but I've no faith in eir fixing my issue either and was looking for a fix...
    Hi Chattymummy, 

I can see your case is still being worked on at present and as soon as the issue is resolved you will be contacted. 

Apologies for the delays incurred and all inconvenience caused.  

Thanks 

Tracey

Hi Chattymummy, 

I can see your case is still being worked on at present and as soon as the issue is resolved you will be contacted. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Tks Tracey,

I
    But I was told it would be fixed by today and assured that my bill would be issued today..from sign up I had been waiting for today to view bill, to ensure no overcharging with bill ect.. Account is still not working, phoned this morning and was talking to kirsty who bless was clueless so I asked to cancel,funny enough, loyalty team transferred me to eir sports team, who added sports no problem.. Simple as that.. Now all I'm waiting for is eir.ie to become available to me so I can keep an eye on my bundle and bill, cooling off period is finished tomorrow so if not fixed by tomorrow I'll be cancelling as I said in thread before...

Hi Chattymummy, 

Thanks 

Tracey

Tks Tracey, 

I
    But I was told it would be fixed by today and assured that my bill would be issued today..from sign up I had been waiting for today to view bill, to ensure no overcharging with bill ect.. Account is still not working, phoned this morning and was talking to kirsty who bless was clueless so I asked to cancel,funny enough, loyalty team transferred me to eir sports team, who added sports no problem.. Simple as that.. Now all I'm waiting for is eir.ie to become available to me so I can keep an eye on my bundle and bill, cooling off period is finished tomorrow so if not fixed by tomorrow I'll be cancelling as I said in thread before...

I'm glad to hear you got the eir sport issue resolved.  The my eir team are currently working on this and will come back to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement

I'm glad to hear you got the eir sport issue resolved.  The my eir team are currently working on this and will come back to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Its Thursday now and my bill was due to be issued Tuesday,still blank on eir.ie.. And still no update on fixing my account.... Can you shed any light onto this... How long more have I to wait?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Thanks 

Tracey 

Its Thursday now and my bill was due to be issued Tuesday,still blank on eir.ie.. And still no update on fixing my account....  Can you shed any light onto this... How long more have I to wait?????
    Hi Chattymummy ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Hi Chattymummy ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Details should already be in pm as its not first time seeking help in the two long weeks as a customer, but I'll send on details again......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi Chattymummy ,

Thanks 

Thomas

Details should already be in pm as its not first time seeking help in the two long weeks as a customer, but I'll send on details again......
    I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

Don't bother,I rang again myself this morning to be told by the 100th agent I have spoken to, that again the issue has not been escalated correctly and endless other issues... Anyway a supervisor now has hold of the problem now and apparently he will ensure its sorted, I won't hold my breath....

Hi ChattyMummy, I just used another email address to sort the issue, It's a joke that this lot can't sort an account log in problem.

Hi ChattyMummy, I just used another email address to sort the issue, It's a joke that this lot can't sort an account log in problem.

Oh very good, I'll do that so cause that was just one problem... Today I was told that the 100 cash back sold to me when signing up could bit be fulfilled, then supervisor said they need to escalate this to management, joke if you ask me... First sports not working, then account not working, now the 100 cash back that drew me to the company might not populate into existence... Only for me ringing 100 times I'd br goosed and scammed.... And all this from eir who I expected to be professional out of them all... Only company out off all the utility companies I've dealt with to be this useless...

Could a rep from eir here, please request that Steven the supervisor on the 4th floor in dublin office ring me.. He said he would follow up with my queries, ie, log in, which had fixed itself and the €100 cash back which one rep tried to say was not valid anymore.. He did promise at the latest I would hear from him today.surprise surprise, no callback.. You will find all my details in pm...

Could a rep from eir here, please request that Steven the supervisor on the 4th floor in dublin office ring me.. He said he would follow up with my queries, ie, log in, which had fixed itself and the €100 cash back which one rep tried to say was not valid anymore.. He did promise at the latest I would hear from him today.surprise surprise, no callback.. You will find all my details in pm...
    Hi Chattymummy, 

I'm really sorry to hear you are still having issues. 

I have contacted the team leader requesting he contacts you as soon as possible, they should be in contact with you shortly. 

Apologies again. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Chattymummy, 

I have contacted the team leader requesting he contacts you as soon as possible, they should be in contact with you shortly. 

Apologies again. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

I just got off the phone to Juliet, who refused to transfer me to Steven, refused to, I could not believe the rudeness... I am also just after getting a suspicious call from eir' telling me my broadband is being disconnected... 0046990767224,/I asked for the number to be blocked and that rude agent said no I can't block.. Your agents lack basic customer service skills,to be nice and helpful.. I am absolutely shocked at the level of rudeness with eir's staff..

• Advertisement

Hi Chattymummy, 

Apologies again. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

I just got off the phone to Juliet, who refused to transfer me to Steven, refused to, I could not believe the rudeness... I am also just after getting a suspicious call from eir' telling me my broadband is being disconnected... 0046990767224,/I asked for the number to be blocked and that rude agent said no I can't block.. Your agents lack basic customer service skills,to be nice and helpful.. I am absolutely shocked at the level of rudeness with eir's staff..
    Apologies for the agent being rude to you, this is not the level of service we aim to provide. I'll pass this feedback on for you. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to block specific international numbers. This would be a scam call and would advise you not to answer any calls like this or call them back. 

The team leader has contacted me back and advised he is still investigating your issues and will come back to you as soon as he has a resolution. 

Apologies again for all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Apologies for the agent being rude to you, this is not the level of service we aim to provide. I'll pass this feedback on for you. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to block specific international numbers. This would be a scam call and would advise you not to answer any calls like this or call them back. 

The team leader has contacted me back and advised he is still investigating your issues and will come back to you as soon as he has a resolution. 

Apologies again for all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Well firstly, the agent and you should WANT to record the number ringing customers saying they are calling from EIR, secondly, Steven assured me of a phone call back... My issue at this stage is note so the level or lack of basic customer service eir lacks to offer... because of this I'm infuriated and am only a customer 2 weeks... Its a joke.. No end date as to when a resolution, no phone call back,agents refusing to pass me to the supervisor dealing with the issue nothing......

Well firstly, the agent and you should WANT to record the number ringing customers saying they are calling from EIR, secondly, Steven assured me of a phone call back... My issue at this stage is note so the level or lack of basic customer service eir lacks to offer... because of this I'm infuriated and am only a customer 2 weeks... Its a joke.. No end date as to when a resolution, no phone call back,agents refusing to pass me to the supervisor dealing with the issue nothing......

And also why could Steven not just phone me and say apologies but at this stage I'm still working on a solution for you..... Again, simple customer service to prevent infuriating customers, I would have no problem with that at all. but its all the different people I've had to deal with for something very simple....

Again I want Steven to phone me before end of business tomorrow, solution or not.. I want a phone call, I refuse to contact your helpline again.. And I will be finding email addresses for managers as I have everything logged so far... An absolute joke...

And also why could Steven not just phone me and say apologies but at this stage I'm still working on a solution for you..... Again, simple customer service to prevent infuriating customers, I would have no problem with that at all. but its all the different people I've had to deal with for something very simple....

Again I want Steven to phone me before end of business tomorrow, solution or not.. I want a phone call, I refuse to contact your helpline again.. And I will be finding email addresses for managers as I have everything logged so far... An absolute joke...

Still waiting on the phone call from supervisor...

Still waiting on the phone call from supervisor...

Still waiting on supervisor to ring me.. Eir online account is working, €20 credit that was promised is missing from the bill owed, any chance an agent could respond even.. This must be the worst customer service known to mankind......

Still waiting on supervisor to ring me.. Eir online account is working, €20 credit that was promised is missing from the bill owed, any chance an agent could respond even.. This must be the worst customer service known to mankind......

I have sent off a complaint letter detailing all efforts on my parts to resolve the complaints I have and also the prove of non responses from eir.. as of yet, I have had no communication from demitri firstly, then Steven the supervisor who assured me he would resolve the issues AND phone me over a week and half ago. When I phoned to speak to Steven, I was refused so by your agent... Not one single response by eir agents here on since last week...

I am 4 weeks now getting the runaround..

STAY AWAY FROM EIR

I have sent off a complaint letter detailing all efforts on my parts to resolve the complaints I have and also the prove of non responses from eir..  as of yet, I have had no communication from demitri firstly, then Steven the supervisor who assured me he would resolve the issues AND phone me over a week and half ago. When I phoned to speak to Steven, I was refused so by your agent... Not one single response by eir agents here on since last week...

I am 4 weeks now getting the runaround..

STAY AWAY FROM EIR
    Hi Chattymummy, 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. 

I'm very sorry to hear you have still not received a callback yet, I have contacted Steven and requested this. I'm not sure why this has not been done. The complaints team will investigate this for you.  

I've checked your account and the credit was issued, it didn't appear on the bill as it was applied the day after the bill was issued however it was credited to your account and it only debited the after credit amount. 

In relation to the cash back offer, I can add this to your eir account today for you if you wish? This will then appear on your next bill. If you do not wish to have it this way, the complaints team will need to investigate this further for you. 

Apologies for all delays incurred, I understand this is frustrating. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Hi Chattymummy, 

I'm very sorry to hear you have still not received a callback yet, I have contacted Steven and requested this. I'm not sure why this has not been done. The complaints team will investigate this for you.  

I've checked your account and the credit was issued, it didn't appear on the bill as it was applied the day after the bill was issued however it was credited to your account and it only debited the after credit amount. 

In relation to the cash back offer, I can add this to your eir account today for you if you wish? This will then appear on your next bill. If you do not wish to have it this way, the complaints team will need to investigate this further for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Tks Tracey, if you could get someone more competent than Steven to resolve this please.. I want the cash back into account as promised not credited onto my bill.. It was why I signed up to this, if this is.not going to happen, its falso advertising among other things since sign up.. Eir is a joke.. Why is it so easy to credit my account and not fulfill the actual sign up offer.. What needs to be investigated here in fairness.. Simple solution, give me the customer what I signed up for..

And yes my bill was credited, why was I not notified.. Steven is incompetent and coward not returing a call as promised.. Ridiculous

Hi Chattymummy, 

Thanks 

Tracey

Tks Tracey, if you could get someone more competent than Steven to resolve this please.. I want the cash back into account as promised not credited onto my bill.. It was why I signed up to this, if this is.not going to happen, its falso advertising among other things since sign up.. Eir is a joke.. Why is it so easy to credit my account and not fulfill  the actual sign up offer.. What needs to be investigated here in fairness.. Simple solution, give me the customer what I signed up for..

And yes my bill was credited, why was I not notified.. Steven is incompetent and coward not returing a call as promised.. Ridiculous
    Our complaints team will investigate this for you and resolve all matters you have outlined in the complaint. 

The cashback offer has several steps involved to retrieve it and is not as simple as putting into your bank account I'm afraid. A back office needs to look into this further to arrange it. 

The credit will appear on your next bill issued but has already been issued to you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement

Our complaints team will investigate this for you and resolve all matters you have outlined in the complaint. 

The cashback offer has several steps involved to retrieve it and is not as simple as putting into your bank account I'm afraid. A back office needs to look into this further to arrange it. 

The credit will appear on your next bill issued but has already been issued to you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Eir should not offer cash back into PayPal account if they cannot fulfill with a full investigation... Absolutely ridiculous.. When should I hear from someone with regard to thus.. I'm already waiting 4 weeks and several complaints filled and problems escalated and no resolution or communication.. Is it possible for mW to cancel services because the drama in 4 weeks since sign up is scandalis

Advertisement