Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account log in problem.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Our complaints team will investigate this for you and resolve all matters you have outlined in the complaint. 

The cashback offer has several steps involved to retrieve it and is not as simple as putting into your bank account I'm afraid. A back office needs to look into this further to arrange it. 

The credit will appear on your next bill issued but has already been issued to you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Eir should not offer cash back into PayPal account if they cannot fulfill with a full investigation... Absolutely ridiculous.. When should I hear from someone with regard to thus.. I'm already waiting 4 weeks and several complaints filled and problems escalated and no resolution or communication.. Is it possible for mW to cancel services because the drama in 4 weeks since sign up is scandalis
    I understand. 

The timeframe on a formal complaint is up to 10 working days for a full investigation. They will be in contact with you when they have a resolution. 

Unfortunately, I would be unable to make a decision on a cancellation of an account from here. You can query this with our complaints team, they can advise you on this.  

Thanks 

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Chattymummy

I understand. 

The timeframe on a formal complaint is up to 10 working days for a full investigation. They will be in contact with you when they have a resolution. 

Unfortunately, I would be unable to make a decision on a cancellation of an account from here. You can query this with our complaints team, they can advise you on this.  

Thanks 

Tracey

So ANOTHER 2 weeks.. I think I will just cancel altogether... This is crazy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I understand. 

Thanks 

Tracey

So ANOTHER 2 weeks.. I think I will just cancel altogether... This is crazy..
    I'm sorry it's not better news, I'm afraid there is no more I can do from here. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

The €20 credit that was applied to my account before last months bill has now appeared as owed to eir....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

The €20 credit that was applied to my account before last months bill has now appeared as owed to eir....
    Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Advertisement

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

You already have all details in various previous pms..would you check those.. Ongoing problems with eir since I signed up...

Thanks 

Thomas

You already have all details in various previous pms..would you check those.. Ongoing problems with eir since I signed up...
    In order to assist you, I will need to details to be sent to me again.

Thanks

Thomas

Thanks

Thomas

Sent.....

Thanks

Thomas

Sent.....
    I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

Plus today, 10 days are up on the complaints i have made. and I have yet to receive a call from eir apologising or offering me an explanation into all the problems And contradictory information I have been given by all the different agents I have had to deal with in the long suffering 6 weeks I'm a customer.. Any update on that I wonder.. I won't hold my breath but curious

• Advertisement

Still awaiting a reply.. Too busy with all the other customer complaints I guess.. Shocking company to deal with on every platform...

Oh for gods sake, can somebody from eir please phone me asap.. This whole process is painful at this datge and the complete lack of customer service is laughable

Oh for gods sake, can somebody from eir please phone me asap.. This whole process is painful at this datge and the complete lack of customer service is laughable
    I could not locate the charge in question here, I would reccomend contacting our support team to have this investigated further.

Thanks

Thomas

I could not locate the charge in question here, I would reccomend contacting our support team to have this investigated further.

Thanks

Thomas

To have yet another thing investigated is it.. On top of every other issue customer support agents messed up on my account in 6 weeks.. Eir must be an awful company to work for.. Only explanation for the crap customer care offered..

Advertisement