Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin city marathon 28/10/2018

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Thanks guys, I will let fate decide on July 1st if I am successful in gaining one of the remaining places or not! Will keep at my training anyway so I am ready for it if I get one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

mutley18 wrote: »
    Thanks guys, I will let fate decide on July 1st if I am successful in gaining one of the remaining places or not! Will keep at my training anyway so I am ready for it if I get one :)

You should join the novices thread, if you haven't already done so. Another one at least going to train and hope they get an entry in July.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

RayCun wrote: »
    There are flatter marathons abroad.
    This, hard to get flatter than Manchester and the flights are cheap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

The first half of Dublin is a tricky one as there is some good climbs and drags in it, so you need to go for a negative split.

Crowd is fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Paddy1234

Don’t forget if anyone wants to hand back their entry - a refund of 70% is available until 16th June.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭colin32

Can a mod open up a 2019 thread and transfer all relevant posts to it. As I'm sure we're in 2019 now :)

Advertisement