Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Application for sim only plan rejected with no (reasonable) means to correct

Options
  • 06-06-2018 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Applying for a sim only bill pay plan I was rejected for it while trying to upgrade from prepay. 

The only way to find out why this occurred or to correct whatever was wrong is to post a letter, and you'll get a reply in 1 month. 

What's worse is I was a bill pay customer until a few months ago before downgrading to prepay, never missed a payment and am still owed money back from the closed account.

So far your company has been unwilling to address this so I'm away off to another network, I see why you're Ireland's most complained about company now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi smck321,

Thanks for getting in touch. I understand your frustration and I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. All customers that submit a bill pay application are subject to credit approval and in some cases an application may be rejected. Information of such a sensitive nature would not be disclosed to us therefore you would need send on the written request as advised.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭smck321

I fail to see how post is more secure than an email but whatever. I see why your the most complained about network in Ireland.

Advertisement