Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I change my mobile plan in the MyEir portal

Options
  • 06-06-2018 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

I am currently on a Sim only plan signed up originally with Meteor. I just got a text saying my bill is going up but from looking at the plans currently available I believe one of two lower options below what I currently have would suit my needs. Can I change this on the MyEir portal or am I forced to contact your customer support to proceed? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

gandalf wrote: »
    I am currently on a Sim only plan signed up originally with Meteor. I just got a text saying my bill is going up but from looking at the plans currently available I believe one of two lower options below what I currently have would suit my needs. Can I change this on the MyEir portal or am I forced to contact your customer support to proceed? 
    Hi gandalf, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

You would need contact our customer care team on 1901 to make this change to your account. They will be happy to explore all options with you and advise you on all.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Tried calling them and after an age on the automated part of your system I got cut off. I just want to change my plan, I know what I want to do and if it was an option online I could get it done in seconds. Now either Eir want to keep my business or because I am on a 30 day sim only plan I will just switch to another provider who can facilitate me. 

And before you say it I tried your online chat as well and they were useless telling me to phone when the bloody automated phone line recommends you use the chat!

Tried again and this time got through and the lad couldn't hear me? What is going on. I thought Virgin Media had the worse customer service in the country but it appears there is a challenger to their crown? Is there any other way for me to action this or do I need to port to another provider?

Got through eventually but navigating your phone system is painful. You need to feedback to whoever has responsibility for it that it needs work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

gandalf wrote: »
    Got through eventually but navigating your phone system is painful. You need to feedback to whoever has responsibility for it that it needs work!
    Glad to hear this.

We will be sure to relay your feedback.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement