Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to order/design club running tops?

Options
  • 06-06-2018 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've been tasked with looking into ordering some running tops for our running club.
    Does anyone have any recommendations on good companies/sites to deal with in relation to this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 d7guy

Hi. My granddaughter s dance group had their training kits and costumes designed and made to measure in a Shop in Cabra D7...called" Cora's Fashions".
    80 members in total very happy with the work .the shop (in conjunction) with the group designed and made the gear all within their allowed budget they all so design and make GAA gear and boxing as well..hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

Not the most amazing website but we have used them for sailing gear. They might print also but not sure.

http://www.irishcrests.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Hi, I've been tasked with looking into ordering some running tops for our running club.
    Does anyone have any recommendations on good companies/sites to deal with in relation to this?

I would recommend Enda from Inverse, if you want an introduction pm me with your email.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

We have two suppliers, Inverse and O'Neills.

Inverse supply singlets, t-shirts, long-sleeved tops, light jackets, shorts, and leggings.

O'Neills also supply singlets, and heavier hoodies.

(The O'Neills singlets are cheaper, but many of the women in the club prefer the cut of the Inverse singlets.)

The quality from both suppliers is good, I've had no problems with either of them.

With both of them, you want to make sure you have a good sized initial order, because smaller orders are more expensive.

Both of them can match whatever design your current singlet is (or come up with a new one).

If you are a new club, you'll need to talk to your county board about the design of your singlet. It can't be too similar to an existing singlet from a club in your county. (Maybe you aren't at the point where you are thinking about singlets and club competitions, but you should pick something now that will work in future)

Advertisement