Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike24 customer service

Options
  • 06-06-2018 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

Bought a Fizik Aliante Versus Evo R3 from Bike24 2 weeks ago and after a couple rides the rear rail came slightly loose on one side inside the piece that connects to the shell. Not really possible to video or photo but Bike24 asked nonetheless for photos to check condition of saddle.

The same day after checking everything they posted a new one out and sent me a free express return label for the faulty one which I have just returned. Basically an advance warranty replacement but no hold on card. The best customer service I have ever experienced. While stuff usually takes 5 to 6 days to get to me, compared to 2 to 3 with CRC, I'm definitely going to stick with these guys. The saddle by the way was also cheaper here by a good 30 to 40€ compared to the usual suspects.

[url] https://www.bike24.com/1.php?content=8;product=249126;menu=1000,4,37[/url]

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

They're owned by the same companyas CRC and Wiggle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭cython

By all means stick with them for as long as the going is good, but worth noting that they may eventually realign their services with their new parent company, i.e. become the same as Wiggle/CRC: http://road.cc/content/news/231147-wigglecrc-confirms-it-has-bought-german-e-commerce-site-bike24

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Indeed.  I have found CRC returns easy to deal with also but it was just returning under distance selling rules.  Not sure how they are for warranty stuff though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Things have changed with CRC, they used to be absolutely fantastic to deal with, and if any issues arise, but this has changed now they've been Wiggled. The staff are still really lovely, but seem to be hamstrung by cutbacks and new procedures. The clock is ticking for Bike24...

Advertisement