Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what is the rate of pay on a part time solas / fas course ?

• 06-06-2018 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

anyone have any idea the rate of pay on a part time fas course for over 25 and under 25's , someone under 25 told me on a part time course 5 days a week he was getting the full rate of payment

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,543 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Too much

Get off yer arse and get a job ya lazy fecker.

None of that in my day I tell ya

By "full rate" I assume you mean full social welfare equivalent? Yes, that's generally the case, except it's a bit more if you have a trade, eg you're a fully qualified carpenter, electrician, etc and your course is directly related to you working in those fields. I don't know what those rates would be, but they'd be better than just the basic jobseeker benefit/allowance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Try here, OP.

Advertisement