Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to eat near the Marquee?

Options
  • 06-06-2018 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi Corkonians, can anyone recommend a good place near the Marquee to eat before a gig please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

I'm not around that area too often, but there's not too much near the Marquee. Longboats is probably the closest.

Salt Cafe is on the way out if you're coming from the city centre, probably just for lighter dishes.

If you're coming from the city centre, you're probably better off getting something there before heading out. Tequila Jacks / Dockland Deli / Clayton hotel?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Depending on what side you're coming from but I'd go for Goldbergs , its just off Albert Quay and does decent food, anytime we've went with work on lunch its been good.

That or Silver Key , which is closer and within walking distance than Goldbergs but I'd prefer Goldbergs personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Cant say much for Salt now tis way overpriced for what it is like above for a good sambo head to Goldbergs might be mayhem close to the gig times. There is food stalls just inside the gates so if you aren't fussed you could just head straight in and get nums there

Advertisement