Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why does 365online always start by saying Unsupported Action?

Options
  • 06-06-2018 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭

For security reasons the use of the back, forward and refresh buttons of the browser are not recommended and may result in your session being timed out. Your session may also be terminated if you perform another action while the page is still loading.
    Your session has been terminated and you have been logged out.

If I type www.365online.com, 365online.com or even the full https://www.365online.com I always get the above error msg. I only have to click the login link to get in but its an annoying unnecessary extra page the loads every time I use 365online.

Edit> Interestingly clicking my own link above (www.365online.com) doesn't raise the same error it only happens when I type it in the URL bar.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

my3cents wrote: »
    For security reasons the use of the back, forward and refresh buttons of the browser are not recommended and may result in your session being timed out. Your session may also be terminated if you perform another action while the page is still loading.
    Your session has been terminated and you have been logged out.

If I type www.365online.com, 365online.com or even the full https://www.365online.com I always get the above error msg. I only have to click the login link to get in but its an annoying unnecessary extra page the loads every time I use 365online.

Edit> Interestingly clicking my own link above (www.365online.com) doesn't raise the same error it only happens when I type it in the URL bar.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    Can I ask if you've tried to delete the browser and cache data, to see if you no longer receive this message when loading up the 365 online webpage.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement