Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New playstation game being announced now

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Kinda game you actually don't want to hype!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Kinda game you actually don't want to hype!

It’s a new Tetsuya Mizuguchi game, which for some of us is a very big deal indeed given he’s responsible for some of the most beautiful, inventive and hypnotic games ever made. I’ll take hype for that over another Spider-Man open world game any day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

It’s a new Tetsuya Mizuguchi game, which for some of us is a very big deal indeed given he’s responsible for some of the most beautiful, inventive and hypnotic games ever made. I’ll take hype for that over another Spider-Man open world game any day :)

Of course, that is part of my point, it's a niche game that is probably excellent. Had it come out of nowhere at E3 it would be seen as an excellent addition to the gaming library. However, as part of a hyped announcement it will receive a barrage of abuse and some people, who might have otherwise found it, will lose it in the negativity of the crowd.

Advertisement