Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

College intake #4 2018

• 06-06-2018 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭

Anyone any idea what the intake will be after 30th July class?

Late September, maybe mid October?
    Or November sometime?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Keenan88

D Trent wrote: »
    Anyone any idea what the intake will be after 30th July class?

Late September, maybe mid October?
    Or November sometime?

Department of justice and equality said October but no dates are given yet , I presume January 2019 is the intake after that , hard to predict where I’ll land, while still waiting on a pct date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Keenan88 wrote: »
    Department of justice and equality said October but no dates are given yet , I presume January 2019 is the intake after that , hard to predict where I’ll land, while still waiting on a pct date

What's your current work situation?
    Do you have to give 1 week's notice or 1 month ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Keenan88

D Trent wrote: »
    What's your current work situation?
    Do you have to give 1 week's notice or 1 month ?

I’m working full time in a bar the past few years , told the owner I was applying for the Gards ages ago because I needed his information for the form B , told him I could be starting in October depending on the pct date , had local interviews back in March so maybe my vetting has started, not too sure , I’ll be handing in my notice as soon as I receive a date to start .

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Hoopy1888

Emailed the HRM and they replied within about an hour to say i've a provisonal date for middle of July for PCT. OOM 320s and waiting on super meeting in local station. Had my sargent meeting 2 weeks back. Anyone in a similar position? Had my Medical end of April.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭cheallaigheoin

Have my PCT done since the end of May, my vetting is still ongoing, is there anybody in the same boat as myself? Also, if it goes over a year since your medical, is it true that you need to sit another medical if your not in the college yet?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 doncop

Im in a similar positon to yourselves, have my PCT in about 3 weeks and have local station meetings done since the end of march. The superintended told me at the time that he was happy with my vetting etc then so hoping it is completed and singed of now or will be soon! Would love to get in for the October intake ready to see the back of my current job now lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

June 17 OOM inside 200 no PCT Date emailed the local station meant to be meeting the super end of june ish. Still i am hopeful for the october class.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Hoopy1888

Have my PCT done since the end of May, my vetting is still ongoing, is there anybody in the same boat as myself? Also, if it goes over a year since your medical, is it true that you need to sit another medical if your not in the college yet?
    Thanks

Have read on other threads that you have to repeat both PCT and Medical if you have done them over a year ago and still waiting once you get called.

Advertisement