Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food Recommendations in Dublin

• 06-06-2018 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Does anyone have any good recommendations for lunch spots around Dublin? Particularly in the city but also around. Maybe less known places, with good food and/or good prices. Looking to try new places :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

**I've move this to the Dublin City forum - it's much better suited to here because posters in the Food forum are spread far and wide :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Anakena

Thanks!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

The Dublin Inquirer is great for this sort of information. This was yesterday's revelation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,341 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Some lunch suggestions on this thread from last year...
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057758599

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Thanks! There's a few places in that thread I haven't heard of before... Pitt Bros, Green Bench and the like, I know of. Was hoping people would maybe comment with more hidden spots they've been to, like the Cake Cafe. I know Google maps will show up everything but I'd rather hear from others before walking all around Dublin :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

What is good to you? What is a good price for you? Where do you like and what do you regard as good value and what isn't good value?

I suppose a place where you can sit, regardless of whether it's a big area or small, where a simple sandwich/toastie doesn't cost €6-€10. Or maybe something different like K Chido Mexican. I'm open to all kinds of cuisines.

Advertisement