Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet JT fox Scam or real

Options
  • 07-06-2018 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,072 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen the event advertised for 25th June.

It is free and the guy does have great credentials. There is a website and I think it is meetjtfox.com. I was going to sign up but am not sure. They ask for email address and mobile phone. I don’t know is it a phishing exercise or marketing harvesting.

I had a quick scan of their privacy notice and wasn’t compliant with GDPR and signing away rights. Anyway, has anyone heard anything about it.

Another one that was a sponsored message on LinkedIn for careerassetcoachireland.ie. This looks interesting and has a money back guarantee if you aren’t happy after the training. I don’t really have time for it but wanted to know has anyone heard anything about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

One of the biggest high pressure sales events you'll ever find.

Almost works similar to the nigerian prince / mega rich arab internet scam.

They get 200-300 people to attend and whittle out all those who are too intelligent to believe the bullsh1t and then do high pressure sales tactics on the 15-20 suckers.

At anything from €4,000 upwards, just a few suckers are required.

http://www.dw.com/en/money-talks-but-im-not-buying-it/a-39326090

• Registered Users Posts: 8,072 ✭✭✭joeguevara

CeilingFly wrote: »
    One of the biggest high pressure sales events you'll ever find.

Almost works similar to the nigerian prince / mega rich arab internet scam.

They get 200-300 people to attend and whittle out all those who are too intelligent to believe the bullsh1t and then do high pressure sales tactics on the 15-20 suckers.

At anything from €4,000 upwards, just a few suckers are required.

http://www.dw.com/en/money-talks-but-im-not-buying-it/a-39326090

Perfect article find. I had a strong suspicion that this was the case but couldn’t find anything. I trusted my gut and knew that it was a bad idea to submit the form. I wanted to see the hard sell from start to finish but have better things to do. It was fairly obvious front and center when it said, this is not a hard sellathon. Similar to someone saying ‘this is not a pyramid scheme’.

Advertisement