Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing order

Options
  • 07-06-2018 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Is it at all possible to set an end date to a standing order. I have one set up online and I want to only make forty payments over forty weeks and then cut itself off or do I have to manually have to close it.

I have asked this question on the service desk a few days ago And as off yet I have got no reply

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Tv2013 wrote: »
    Is it at all possible to set an end date to a standing order.  I have one set up online and I want to only make forty payments over forty weeks and then cut itself off or do I have to manually have to close it.

I have asked this question on the service desk a few days ago And as off yet I have got no reply

Hi Tv2013,

Thanks for your message,

This option wouldn't be available when setting up a Standing order through 365 online, you can however cancel or pause the Standing Order whenever you like through the "Manage accounts" section of your 365 online profile, or you would have the option to set an end date if you set up a Standing Order with a form in a branch of Bank of Ireland.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Tv2013

So I went in today with the form filled out. The lady that dealt with me didn’t think that she could process it there and that I should have done it on the service desk.

I explained to her that I raised the question three to four days ago on the service desk and got no reply. She took that the form and went off. She came back and brought me into an office and had me input my pin into the phone system. Didn’t get through to anyone. She said that she would phone me when she gets through to someone. This was over three hours ago and still no contact.

Does anyone in bank of ireland know what their job entails and what they can do

So I went in today with  the form filled out.  The lady that dealt with me didn’t think that she could process it there and that I should have done it on the service desk.

I explained to her that I raised the question three to four days ago on the service desk and got no reply.  She took that the form and went off.  She came back and brought me into an office and had me input my pin into the phone system.  Didn’t get through to anyone.  She said that she would phone me when she gets through to someone.  This was over three hours ago and still no contact.

Does anyone in bank of ireland know what their job entails and what they can do

Hi Tv2013,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask you to send us a private message here, confirming the branch that you went into and I'll have a further look into this for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Pm sent

Any updates on this one

• Advertisement

Any updates on this one
    Hi Tv2013,
    I've replied to your DM now. 
    Thanks,
    Darren

It looks like it sorted, it showing an expiry date on 365 online.

It looks like it sorted, it showing an expiry date on 365 online.

Perfect, thanks for letting us know. Hope you have a good day.
    Darren.

Advertisement