Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online account details missing

Options
  • 07-06-2018 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello . I wrote here a weeks ago when I started the account! Today I received the email to set
    The online account . Once I am in , if I go in my profile/account and meters detail , I can clearly see the gas part with the address ( ucompleted with the numbers of the house) and the right reading . But if I look atat the electricity part , the address shows no apartment number and also no reading of the meter available. Its look like it is incomplete . Why ? On the registration I obviously submitted everything ( I don’t think I could have did otherwise)...

Thanks

Alessio

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Alessio,

Thank you for getting in touch.

This just means that the registration is still processing. It will be completed ASAP. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

If you would like us to review the account also, just private message us any account number that is available to you (or the MPRN/GPRN if not), stating that you are the account-holder and confirming your name, address and your telephone number for security/verification.

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Alexj_89

Hi Una! Glad to hear from you again!:-)
    Ok I understand , it’s just a matter of time so ... I probably worry to much , I know ! Thank you anyway I ll wait for it to be processed so !

Kind regards!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Alessio,

Thanks for your kind words. It is no problem at all - feel free to ask for advice any time, it's the right thing to do if you have a concern! :)

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement