Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Record of specific transactions

Options
  • 07-06-2018 4:55pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, is it possible to get a paper record of all transactions for a specific company? 

I'm currently in a dispute with Eir, who have said i owe them for a bill which was paid twice (paid on the 25/02) due to an issue on their payment system. I was told by Eir to send in a dispute form to the bank, as they could only see a single payment on the account. I did that, and it was resolved by BOI and i was refunded the duplicate payment on the 3/03/2018. Seemed like everything was ok until i got a bill with a balance of €113.50 carried over this month.

I can see both payments on my account, and the refund on one of them, but they asked for paper records as they should have more information on them (some sort of reference number). Is this possible to get, either via email or post?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Kiith wrote: »
    Hi, is it possible to get a paper record of all transactions for a specific company? 

I'm currently in a dispute with Eir, who have said i owe them for a bill which was paid twice (paid on the 25/02) due to an issue on their payment system. I was told by Eir to send in a dispute form to the bank, as they could only see a single payment on the account. I did that, and it was resolved by BOI and i was refunded the duplicate payment on the 3/03/2018. Seemed like everything was ok until i got a bill with a balance of €113.50 carried over this month.

I can see both payments on my account, and the refund on one of them, but they asked for paper records as they should have more information on them (some sort of reference number). Is this possible to get, either via email or post?

Hi Kiith,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

A statement from us would act as an official document to confirm a transaction done through your account. You can print out any previous statement from your 365 online profile. They're available within the "Statements and Documents" tab within the "Statements" section of your profile. You can also order an up to date statement within this tab if the transactions that you're looking to provide proof of are not included within the last statement currently available within the profile.
    Also please be assured that the e-statements available through 365 are in the exact format of a statement sent out through the post and act as an official bank statement.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Hi, i gave them screenshots of the transactions, but this was the reply i received.

"I can see the screenshots now but there's is no serial numbers for the payments, every transaction has its own unique mandate reference number (umr), ours usually start with r6 with about 10 digits after it, this identifies where the payment went, the bank will be able to provide you with this."

Is this something the bank can provide?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks Keith for coming back to us here.

You can raise this with our colleagues when logged in online to provide the mandate number allocated to the payment.

When logged in www.365online.com select our 'Service Desk' facility and then from the drop down select 'Ask A Question'.

Please provide the dates and amounts of the transaction within your query and a colleague can send you the information you need.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Hi Alison, i put this request in via 365online last Wednesday, and I've still not had any reply. Can i get someone to give me a call, or if i send you my info, can you get these records?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Kiith wrote: »
    Hi Alison, i put this request in via 365online last Wednesday, and I've still not had any reply. Can i get someone to give me a call, or if i send you my info, can you get these records?

Hi Kiith,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that you haven't received a reply.

If the payment is a SEPA Direct Debit, you can view the direct debit mandate number when viewing it on 365 Online. Next to the transaction you can click on the Orange plus icon and this will expand to show you the direct debit details. You can go to your transactions on the Statements button on the left of 365 Online.

If it isn't a Direct Debit payment please send us a private message with the reference number of the message you sent on 365 Online. You can send a private message to us here on Boards by clicking on the link in my signature below.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement