Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for root beer

• 07-06-2018 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys, any chance you know where i can get root beer in Co.Clare? Barq's is my favourite but as long as its root beer, im fine. Would kindly appreciate it

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I've seen Root beer in the chinese market on the top of henry street before.

https://goo.gl/maps/47zfcmxHvcB2

Seperately, I found some cans of old jamacia ginger beer, and grape soda, in that new discount store in that shopping centre by B&Q in Limerick.

If anyone spots grape jelly, let me know. :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭gareth12121

dunnes in ennis have bunderberg root beer and ginger beer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

AswinJ wrote: »
    Hey guys, any chance you know where i can get root beer in Co.Clare? Barq's is my favourite but as long as its root beer, im fine. Would kindly appreciate it

Candy land in Galway do online sales and usually have Mug, Barqs, and A&W in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

I've also seen it in Dunne's in the soft drink / water section.

Advertisement