Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why..

Options
  • 07-06-2018 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭

Why are you lot ignoring my PM's? It's been 3 days and not a peep from you.

I put in an upgrade order 2 weeks or so ago, i still havent heard anything else back from you guys, you said you would send an email with an appointment etc

But i still haven't heard anything, can you investigate and advise please?

If you want my account info, just check one of the multiple PM's i sent.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Still nothing? Ignored again?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 foley_b

Two weeks?? I have been waiting six months for them to install my broadband and the latest date I got was sixth of September, that will bring it to nine months. Useless shower of bluffers and K&N are worse, they should be run out of the country. 😖

Sorry to hear dude.

I ended up ringing up as nobody here wanted to do their job, turned out the order i put through was never actually put through and they have to listen back to the call which will take a week :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

nix wrote: »
    Sorry to hear dude.

I ended up ringing up as nobody here wanted to do their job, turned out the order i put through was never actually put through and they have to listen back to the call which will take a week :rolleyes:
    Hi nix, 

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, I've checked my PM's and have no recent PM's from you I'm afraid. 

I have your details from an old message you sent and have checked the account and I'm afraid this is correct. The order was never processed so the call needs to be listened too to confirm all details and you'll be contacted back when this has been done.

Apologies for the delays incurred and all inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Please don't lie to me, the fact that you even took this long to even give me a reply is testament to your lying.

Oh and here is a screenshot to prove it to :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Please don't lie to me, the fact that you even took this long to even give me a reply is testament to your lying.

Oh and here is a screenshot to prove it to :rolleyes:
    Unfortunately, I haven't been here since last week and I wouldn't receive Thomas's PM's directly to my inbox so I have not received any message from you since the last PM sent 2 weeks ago.

Thomas is not in so I am unable to advise on this I'm afraid. 

Apologies for the delays incurred, I understand this is frustrating. 

Thanks 

Tracey  

Its sent to all Eir reps and Thomas... Look at it, dont just glance :rolleyes:

Its sent to all Eir reps and Thomas... Look at it, dont just glance :rolleyes:
    I'm very sorry no one responded to your PM. 

Apologies again.

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement