If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

65 Inch recommendation.

Options
  • 08-06-2018 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi I'm looking for a new TV - I was hoping for OLED but I have seen so many sad stories about OLED burn and actually I will be returning an ex-display OLED I have purchased that I think I will stick to good LED for the moment. 

Do you have any recommendations for a good 65 Incher - I have seen Samsung QLED - QE65Q6F in good price but maybe you have something that is sitting in your backroom - it doesnt have to be this years model as long as it is a good TV :) There is a lot of information about HISENSE as apparently they have very good value for money and they have been reviewed extensively. My max budget would be around 2000€ but if I could spend less I'll be very happy :) Do you have any QLEDs in that budget or maybe an OLED that has been on display but only turned on occasionally and doesnt have picture burned in ?

Last time I've picked my TV from yourselves I have actually driven from Cork to Belfast as I got really good deal...so just waiting for some positive news :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ladasik wrote: »
    Hi I'm looking for a new TV - I was hoping for OLED but I have seen so many sad stories about OLED burn and actually I will be returning an ex-display OLED I have purchased that I think I will stick to good LED for the moment. 

Do you have any recommendations for a good 65 Incher - I have seen Samsung QLED - QE65Q6F in good price but maybe you have something that is sitting in your backroom - it doesnt have to be this years model as long as it is a good TV :) There is a lot of information about HISENSE as apparently they have very good value for money and they have been reviewed extensively. My max budget would be around 2000€ but if I could spend less I'll be very happy :) Do you have any QLEDs in that budget or maybe an OLED that has been on display but only turned on occasionally and doesnt have picture burned in ?

Last time I've picked my TV from yourselves I have actually driven from Cork to Belfast as I got really good deal...so just waiting for some positive news :)
    Hi ladasik,

The only clearance TV at that size I would have left would be the ex display 65XE7002 we have been talking about on the Clearance thread. This is a very good TV at a fantastic price.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ladasik

Hi ladasik,

The only clearance TV at that size I would have left would be the ex display 65XE7002 we have been talking about on the Clearance thread. This is a very good TV at a fantastic price.

Kind regards

David

What about the 65XE9005? What is the best price you can give on that TV?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ladasik wrote: »
    Hi ladasik,

Kind regards

David

What about the 65XE9005? What is the best price you can give on that TV?
    Hey Ladasik.

Unfortunately the 65XE9005 has now totally sold out with no more stock available.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.