Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need one bill for each year 2009 thru 2013 for solicitor.

Options
  • 08-06-2018 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have an account number and need these urgently to proceed with house sale.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Denis,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Please send us a private message with your name, the address of the property, your contact number and your Electric Ireland account number. You will also need to confirm that you are the account holder. A sentence stating this will be sufficient.

These will need to be issued in the post, so we will also need you to provide a forwarding address.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DENISLAVERTY

Hi Denis,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Please send us a private message with your name, the address of the property, your contact number and your Electric Ireland account number. You will also need to confirm that you are the account holder. A sentence stating this will be sufficient.

These will need to be issued in the post, so we will also need you to provide a forwarding address.

Thanks,
    Aoife
    Thanks Aoife...I PM'd you....hopefully you got that.
    Thanks
    Denis

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DENISLAVERTY

Thanks Aoife...I PM'd you....hopefully you got that.
    Thanks
    Denis

Thanks Aoife

Phone number on account: [snipped]
    I am her next of kin

Regards
    Denis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Denis,

Thank you for getting back in touch. All personal information can be seen publicly here, so if you just go into your private messages and select the most recent one from Aoife, you will be able to reply through that.

Thanks,
    Una

Advertisement