Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Had a few lessons and loving it

Options
  • 08-06-2018 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I am new to golf and after saying for years i would get a few lessons, i eventually did it this year and after 2 lessons , i am really enjoying it

My question is though , what happens if you dont have anyone to play with regularly ? My friends dont really play golf at all. Is it possible to join a club and put your name down for a game on a weekend with someone else who is also looking for someone to play with ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,973 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Hi All

I am new to golf and after saying for years i would get a few lessons, i eventually did it this year and after 2 lessons , i am really enjoying it

My question is though , what happens if you dont have anyone to play with regularly ? My friends dont really play golf at all. Is it possible to join a club and put your name down for a game on a weekend with someone else who is also looking for someone to play with ?

absolutely
    its encouraged

also take a look at the boards golf society, most welcome to join us

Advertisement