Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account showing 18 month contract

Options
  • 08-06-2018 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently signed up to a new sim only package (eir mobile), which I was told is just a rolling 30 day contract, however my online account is showing an 18 month contract. I haven't received anything in writing to confirm there is no contract, and your call centre advisors have told me that they cannot send anything out but 'it'll be grand'.

Having had previous nightmares in similar situations, I require something in writing from yourselves to confirm that it is not an 18 month contract, can you assist with this? If not, I will be cancelling my service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Stephen,

If you would like this in writing then I would recommend emailing ccm@eir.ie with your account details and a member of our team can confirm this.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement