Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir extreme rollout

Options
  • 08-06-2018 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi

Just wondering and have checked eir website it mentions one house has eir extreme in Kenmare.
    Is there any plans to rollout this to more houses. I find the website fibrerollout.ie a poor site and doesn't tell me when or if this service will be rollout to more houses in kenmare Kerry ireland

Kind Regards
    John Creedon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Community (Unofficial) tracking here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Q5HRZo02c1AZWfYMJlEXPMkRhb5iUIJyhssXQwq87I/edit#gid=2127061846  

Area is almost done:
    <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->
    Kerry
    Kenmare
    Partially Live
    2017-20

2017-18

Q1'18

Q1/Q2'18

Last 130 to go. 

• Registered Users Posts: 23 waxylad

ED E wrote: »
    Community (Unofficial) tracking here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Q5HRZo02c1AZWfYMJlEXPMkRhb5iUIJyhssXQwq87I/edit#gid=2127061846 &#160;

Area is almost done:
    <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->
    Kerry
    Kenmare
    Partially Live
    2017-20

2017-18

Q1'18

Q1/Q2'18

Last 130 to go. 
    Thanks ED E 

Looks like our place might miss out its a large estate, is there any site which I can use to tell me which places in kenmare have it

Kind Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭ACLFC7

The map isn't very accurate in terms of which houses are live but it should give you an idea. I'm looking at https://fibrerollout.ie/rollout-map/ and it shows 530 premises are live for FTTH (Fibre Extreme). The Green houses on the map are live and the Blue houses planned for FTTH. Some of the blue houses may already be live, that's what I mean when I say it's not accurate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

waxylad wrote: »
    Hi

Just wondering and have checked eir website it mentions one house has eir extreme in Kenmare.
    Is there any plans to rollout this to more houses. I find the website fibrerollout.ie a poor site and doesn't tell me when or if this service will be rollout to more houses in kenmare Kerry ireland

Kind Regards
    John Creedon
    Hi John, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

The maps are for illustrative purposes only so may not always be completely accurate I'm afraid. 

If you have an active account with us feel free to PM me your account number, Eircode, email address and date of birth. If you don't have an account with us can you PM me your full address and Eircode and I'll have a look into this for you.  

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement