Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twin Mirror

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Really interested in this. I know people slagging the graphics but DontNod are still an AA studio with limited resources plus I'll take story over graphics any day. Trailer reminded me of a mix of a grown up life is strange and Fahrenheit. With a 2019 release, I guess that means LiS 2 will have an autumn 2018 release.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Between life is stage and vampyt, I'll be all over this. Looks really interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Originally intended as an episodic game, similar to Life is Strange, Twin Mirror will now launch as a complete experience. Some publisher and distributor rights have also shifted, and as previously announced, the game will be exclusive to the Epic Game Store for a year on PC.

Advertisement