Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bricks and mortar shop for parts?

Options
  • 08-06-2018 7:59pm

Just put my new build together, installed windows, booted up...only to discover the new 1gig powerline adapters are only giving 1mb-3mb :eek:

I know they're a dying breed but are there any physical shops in or around Dublin where I can get a decent PCI wifi adapter so I can get up and running over the weekend?

Found one in currys but nearest shop with stock is Navan. I'm based in Dublin.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭wiz569

Just put my new build together, installed windows, booted up...only to discover the new 1gig powerline adapters are only giving 1mb-3mb :eek:

I know they're a dying breed but are there any physical shops in or around Dublin where I can get a decent PCI wifi adapter so I can get up and running over the weekend?

Found one in currys but nearest shop with stock is Navan. I'm based in Dublin.

Cheers.

You could buy a usb wifi adaptor in Argos to tide you over?

Yeah that'll do, cheers.

Advertisement